|Real Estate Information|
What Does It Take To Be A Donald Trump in Real Estate?
Since you are a business oriented person, you might be thinking: "oh, great, here it comes another fad that sounds to good to be true and I don't have time for this now." Well, the fact is, like gravity you do not have to believe in Feng Shui for it to work. Whether you believe in the law of gravity or not it exists, and it affects everything you do. As Donald Trump said: "I don't have to believe in Feng Shui, but I use it because it makes me money."
It is no surprise that famous people like Trump, Oprah and Spielberg and the largest companies of the world such as Coca-Cola, Sony, Shell, Procter & Gamble, and others actively embrace Feng Shui. These companies and people practice Feng Shui principles as a way to add value to their service, to increase their profitability, create harmonious relations among employees, and to reduce employee turnover. Not only that, Feng Shui differentiates them from their competitors while multiplying their earnings and free time.
Feng Shui is not a fad, nor is it about religion, philosophy or superstition. Feng Shui is the art and science that unites time, space, people and the environment as one integral entity. Learning how to integrate Yin/Yang (opposite polarities) and the five elements..FIRE, EARTH, METAL, WATER, WOOD in your office decor, and arranging furniture to empower you...relaxes the nervous system, inspires the mind and calms the emotions. This equates to highter productivity, improved health, better relations, and more prosperity and financial fortune.
5 WEALTH Producing Principles of Feng Shui
1. ENERGY Everything in your office is alive with energy. This includes: people, animals, plants, chairs, desks, art, etc. Every single object you have in your office talks to you with memories and feelings. To create an environment that supports and empowers your career goals and objectives, surround yourself with furniture, business equipment and decorative items that reflect wealth and success.
2. SIMPLICITY Less clutter means MORE opportunity and good fortune in your business and personal life. Here are some examples of what clutter in specific areas of your work environment actually means: Clutter located in the entrance of your office represents fear of relationships. If you have lots of clutter on your desk, it symbolizes frustration, fear of letting go or the need to control everything. In the corner or behind a door represents detachment from others. Clutter under your office furniture represents the importance of appearances to you. And, if you have clutter all over your office, it usually indicates frustration, anger, and sometimes even self-loathing.
3. BALANCE In Feng Shui there are 5 elements that govern a balanced environment: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. An office environment with an over dominate element i.e. too much WOOD will deplete your health and finances over time. Conversely, the absence of an element such as FIRE can wreak havoc on your reputation and fortune. Harmony, peace and prosperity flourish in a balanced environment.
4. HEALTH Invisible EM waves from your monitor screen, cell phone, flourescent lights and other office equipment deplete your energy and reduce your productivity. EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields of Energy) are often overlooked and can cause grave danger to your brain, nerve, endocrine and reproductive systems and to every related organ and bone in your body. According to Dr. Yao, a research physicist, "The typical American receives electromagnetic radiation up to 200 million times more intense than his ancestors took in from the sun, the stars and other natural resources." Thus, it is imperative that you protect yourself and your employees from office RADIATION, and create a healthy and safe work environment for business and people to prosper in. For more information visit fengshui4RE.tk
5. POWER A classical school of Feng Shui called Eight Mansions has created more millionaires and billionaires than any other school of Feng Shui. This School capitalizes on specific directions for health, for negotiating, for selling, for communicating, for exercising and for sleeping. Honoring your personal power directions at work, will enable you to reduce stress and work less while increasing your WEALTH. Discover your power element at: chiquiz.tk.
10 Feng Shui Office Tips for Success:
Make sure that you have a desk or workspace dedicated just to you and your business
If working from your home, avoid working in your kitchen, dining room or master bedroom
Space clear (remove) clutter in your office
Avoid calendar bottlers on your desk as they distract your focus and attention
Keep only one family photo in your office
Learn the simple 5 Element Business System to multiply your sales, income and free time
Use Chi enhancers such as plants, fountains, flowers and artwork to beautify your office
Place your desk in a commanding position honoring at least two out of four of your power directions
Avoid sitting with your back to a window, an aquarium or an open door whenever possible
Set the Intention for WEALTH using the energy blueprint of Feng Shui
"My business increased over 300% since consulting with you by phone this year. Who would have guessed that Feng Shui would even work in Iowa!" Tracy Ehlts, R.E. Broker
"I earned $89,000 the first 40 days after learning your 5 element business system, and I feel on top of my business for the first time in my real estate career." Linda Reynolds, RE/MAX Realtors
"In less than 9 months I've earned over $1,000,000 in commission income since Feng Shuing my office, desk and learning your amazing business system!" Dinorah Carmenate, R.E. Broker
Feng Shui is the communication that takes place everyday between you and your environment.
At a glance, take a look at your office, desk, car and briefcase and see what your work environment is trying to tell you about the quality of your health, relationships and career!
Super Star R.E. Broker, Feng Shui consultant, author and professional speaker, Suzee Miller, is famous for her 5 ELEMENT BUSINESS SYSTEM. Her simple to learn 5EBS has helped thousands of business and real estate professionals achieve WEALTH in record time. In addition, Suzee is a popular guest on radio and Televisions talk shows, and has authored 17 audio programs on Feng Shui applications in real estate. She has spoken at NAR, CAR, WAR, WCR and at architectural, building and real estate conventions nationwide. To schedule a Feng Shui consultation or speaking engagement, contact Suzee direct at 800.499.7844
Sellers, Are You Having A Hard Time Selling Your Home?
Sue and Chuck DeFiore have the perfect solution for you - Lease Purchasing your home!What is Lease Purchasing?A Lease Purchase is a process that combines a basic rental lease with an agreement to purchase, or with an option to purchase the property. The Buyer (or Lease-Purchaser) pays to the seller a monthly payment that usually approximates a rental amount or a typical mortgage payment on the home.
Understanding Real Estate Terminology
Purchasing a home can be a complicated and confusing process, especially for first-time buyers. Throughout the process, first-time home buyers will encounter a variety of unfamiliar real state terms.
Investor Banned From Offering Property For Rent
Do you realize that you might be prevented from renting your investment home? Prohibiting property owners from leasing their properties is a trend that is growing increasingly popular with some developers and many Homeowners' Associations (HOA).It's rare that you can buy a new home in a development that does have a HOA.
Property Investing Secrets 6
Property Investing Secrets:What No One Ever Tells You-How Real Estate Agents Size Up BuyersHere is the most important rule you must know about property investing: present yourself with confidence to the real estate agent. If you're property investing and trying to buy your first property and you have never really dealt with a real estate agent, you're probably not going to get a bargain.
The Secret to Maximum Real Estate Profits: Lighting
Lighting is the most important detail of interior Design Psychology for selling houses. Lighting influences a prospective buyer's feelings within a space more than any other interior design element.
FSBO: For Sale By Owners Chapter IV [part 1]
Like a monarch, Red Haring reigned in the deep leather seat of his KenWorth cab-with its king-size sleeper. The 400 horsepower Caterpillar diesel engine droned apathetically as Red downshifted for the parking lot to his favorite Boise, Idaho roadside diner.
Realtors Brainstorm For Business
Even though rates are down opening up the market for even the otherwise unqualified buyers, realtors are desperately brainstorming to keep their professional status above in the real estate field.People are learning how to sell their own real estate.
Make Money With Room Rentals
I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, but one day many years ago, I decided to try renting rooms in my home. I was young and single, and had a nice mobile home on small piece of property.
The Many Benefits Of Lease Purchasing
Lease Purchasing affords wonderful benefits and opportunities to sellers, buyers, investors and those who would like to operate a home-based business. Lease Purchasing allows you to control property without ownership which has benefits for all.
The Pros and Cons Of Hiring A Real Estate Lawyer
You're travelling in a foreign country and you get arrested for something that you didn't even know was against the law. The potential fine is huge, more than you earn in 10 years.
Is 100% Annual Return On Investments Possible With Low Risk Land Investments?
In last week's article, we discussed how substantial profits could be made by investing where baby boomers may want to relocate or buy a second home. This seemed to confuse readers since they were thinking that our web site is about preconstruction and preconstruction to them means buying condos?? In this article, I hope to broaden your horizons considerably.
How To Give Yourself A $20,000/Year Raise Without Asking Your Boss
Why without asking your boss? Two reasons, one, he or she will most likely say no; and second, he or she will probably have you committed for asking. So what do you do.
An Investors 1st and Most Important Lesson
Are you ready for the lesson that will put you ahead of 99% of all real estate investors?Here it is in a nutshell ?USE AS LITTLE CASH AS POSSIBLE!The days of mortgage burning parties are long over. But you will still meet people who believe that it is good idea to pay off the mortgage on a property so that they can have big cash flow.
Selling Houses Fast: Basics of Design & Color Psychology
Fixing up houses to ready them for sale includes a design plan for needed changes. Save money on transformation costs by choosing design details right the first time.
How To Build A Million Pound Property Portfolio
Looking to quickly build a million pound property portfolio? You could try a high risk and speculative technique that has been used over recent years by investors hoping to make big profits from property.The technique relies on re-mortgaging and negotiating good discounts on off-plan property to take a £50,000 deposit and turn it into a million pound property portfolio within a couple of years or less.
Think You Can't Afford Your Own Home, Think Again!
Do you have bad credit, no credit, filed a bankruptcy, have a ton of late pays, medical bills, or been through a divorce? Well, we have the perfect solution for you - Lease Purchasing your own home!What is Lease Purchasing?A Lease Purchase is a process that combines a basic rental lease with an agreement to purchase, or with an option to purchase the property. The Buyer (or Lease-Purchaser) pays to the seller a monthly payment that usually approximates a rental amount or a typical mortgage payment on the home.
If You are Hiring a Neighborhood Specialist to Sell Your Home, there are Some Things You Absolutely
My husband and I were eating breakfast at the Good Egg the other morning and couldn't help but over hear a fellow talking to his elderly parents about their home. It was fairly obvious that his father had a hard time hearing and the louder he talked the more I was tuning in to what he was saying.
Types of Listings with Agents
There are several different types of listing contracts. Few of them are detailed below:Open ListingThis type of listing is when you, the seller, don't want to commit to any one particular agent and when you are also open to selling the home by yourself.
Part 1: FAQ's From Media Interviews With Real Estate Author
Do you feel there is going to be a real estate bubble?Nash: No. Are some coastal and resort markets over-heated, yes.
Eleven Questions to Ask in an Agent Interview
Questions Sellers Should Ask in Agent Interviews:1. Is your license in good standing?You can check an agent's certification yourself with your state's department of real estate.
|home | site map|