|Real Estate Information|
Buying a Newly-Built Home? Ten Benefits of Using a Real Estate Professional
It might not seem necessary to involve a real estate professional in a transaction where a buyer can deal directly with a builder. However, by using a real estate professional, you have someone to protect your interests and guide you along the right path. Here are 10 advantages to using a real estate professional when buying a newly constructed home.
1. Just as a real estate professional calls on experience and knowledge of an area to help buyers locate pre-owned homes in a community, he or she can also direct buyers interested in newly-built homes to developments and communities that match client specifications.
2. A sales professional can suggest builders with reputations for delivering a high-quality product, responding quickly to issues, and being financially sound.
3. A sales professional may be familiar with how a builder prices his products and where there may be room to negotiate price or upgrades.
4. Without representation, you are one buyer purchasing only one home. But a sales professional can significantly impact a builder's bottom line by providing a steady supply of customers. This leverage may work in your favor at the negotiating table. [Note: The builder may require your sales professional to accompany you on your first visit to the site. Check with the builder.]
5.The lender approval process may go smoother if a sales professional schedules visits, accompanies you to lenders, and helps expedite required documents.
6. What may seem like a simple transaction can grow legally complex and risky. A sales professional is familiar with those complexities and risks inherent in the homebuying process. When such questions arise, we can steer you to the right advisors and services you may require.
7. When relocating to a new area, sales professionals can be particularly valuable resources. In addition to providing local area information regarding schools, day care or elder care services, public transportation, proposed development, and so on, once construction is under way, they can periodically stop by the work site, supply you with progress reports, and photograph or videotape phases of the construction.
8. A sales professional can assist you as you face hundreds of design choices and consider which upgrades could potentially add value to the home when it comes time to sell.
9. A sales professional can accompany you at the site while you okay the plumbing and electrical locations prior to dry walling, as well as on the walk-through or builder orientation.
10. Lastly, most often the builder pays the sales professional's commission. You enjoy individual attention and support at no cost to you.
Neda Dabestani-Ryba is a licensed Realtor in Maryland. She is a member of the President's Circle of Top Real Estate Professionals. She can be reached at (800) 536-3806 or visit her website for more information: neda.dabestani.pcragent.tk/ Prudential Carruthers REALTORS is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., a Prudential Financial company. Equal Housing Opportunity
Log Homes - What is the Log-Home Lifestyle?
Typical log home company advertisements in popular log home magazines talk about the "log home lifestyle" or "it's not just a home, it's a lifestyle." What does this mean? What is "the" log home lifestyle?It's often difficult to discuss the particulars of log home living without also talking about where the log home is located.
FSBO: For Sale By Owners Chapter Two
Sheriff's Deputy Ted Rasmussen was thinking about Carrie-his pregnant waitress problem-when he sighted the traffic disruption meandering near the yellow line on Bay Street. A Bremerton merchant had called the Sheriff's emergency number reporting a wet morning commuter mess.
How to Sell Your House by Lease Options
Many people buy a house then have to move within a few years, due to divorce, relocation or financial difficulties. Without any equity though, it can be nearly impossible to find buyers and you still have realtor fees to contend with.
How To Start Investing For Financial Independence, Part 2
Last week, we started a multi-part series about how to go from being a beginning investor to being "financially independent" in a steady and predictable way. Many, many people want to overly complicate this process so let's briefly, let's recap that discussion.
Maltas Market Battle
With new destinations such as Bulgaria, Slovenia and Croatia offering two and three bedroom apartments for sale for £50,000, there was concern last year among some Malta estate agents that 2005 could see a drop in the number of UK and Irish buyers choosing to buy a holiday home on the island.With good all year round temperatures enticing many buyers for the winter months as well as the summer, driving on the left and a warm welcome from the local population who nearly all speak English, Malta has been popular for some years among overseas property buyers.
Buying and Selling Real Estate: Negotiating to Win-Win
You don't get what you deserve - you get what you negotiate for.If you've spent some time on homekeys.
Buying Land For Development Requires Careful Planning and Execution
From the desk of Colm Dillon ..
The New First Impression in Home Selling
As an ASP Home Stager® I know how important curb appeal can be in making that critical first impression when selling your home. However, with the growth of real estate advertising over the web, there is another first impression that you should consider when marketing your property.
How to Build a Real Estate Investing Power Team
As you continue to read about real estate investing, you will no doubt come across the term 'power team'. What is this 'power team'? A power team is a group of people without whom successful real estate investing becomes very difficult, if not impossible.
An Investors 1st and Most Important Lesson
Are you ready for the lesson that will put you ahead of 99% of all real estate investors?Here it is in a nutshell ?USE AS LITTLE CASH AS POSSIBLE!The days of mortgage burning parties are long over. But you will still meet people who believe that it is good idea to pay off the mortgage on a property so that they can have big cash flow.
Grab Quick Profits As Real Estate Prices Soar
Real estate values rise and fall in cycles. Currently home prices are nearing a top in many areas.
Do Bankers, Bubble, Discounters, & Justice Department Cloud Real Estate Industry?
Once relegated to the classified advertising section of the local paper, real estate has jumped to front-page headlines and covers of national magazines. Leaders in the real estate industry are weary from interview requests for their perspectives on market conditions, the ongoing battle with the banking industry looking for entry into residential real estate brokerage, online brokerage commission discounters and investigations into their business practices from the U.
Do You Need to Download a Landlord Inventory On-Line Today?
Do you need to download a Landlord Inventory on-line now? Why is it so important to have a Landlord Inventory?Firstly, if you are a landlord, you need to be prepared. As much as we all like to think we can trust everyone, it is very important that buy to let landlords protect their investment property as thoroughly as possible.
3 Mistakes to Absolutely Avoid in a 1031/TIC Exchange
We've all made bad decisions in the past. Don't you just hate to hear "I told you so" from your friends and family? Or, maybe you catch yourself saying "If only I'd have.
Property for Sale in Bulgaria - Emerging Property Markets 1
The latest investment property headline is this: Popular and well trodden markets such as France and Spain are out, Bansko is in.Where?Bansko, Bulgaria.
A Singles Game of Real Estate
This discussion leans toward answering questions asked most often by our youthful men and women in there early twenties. They often begin to ask themselves the question, "Should I consider buying a home, condo/town-home or some other type of real estate that I can call my own?" Due to the fact that housing has up to this point always been provided for or lived in on a rented basis we tend to find that our newest contributing members of society find themselves at a loss for the most beneficial and advantageous way to enter this next phase of self-sufficiency.
How Does Interest Rates Affect New Home Sales and Wheres The Best Place To Build?
These real questions on new home starts and interest rates on real estate are answered by a US Master Builder and myself after receiving them from readers of my e-book, "Residential Development Made Easy."Question 1.
Home Selling: How To Set The Right Asking Price
Many homes remain unsold for a long time because they're over-priced. Pricing your home right is essential if you want to sell your home in quick time.
5 Hot Tips for Successful Real Estate Investment
The last downturn of the global stock market saw millions of 'every day' investors having their fingers badly burned. Overnight life savings were eaten away, retirement funds went into decline and the economic forecast for all of us who had any money invested in stocks and shares was gloomy to say the very least.
Subdividing - But NOT Land!
Many people are familiar with the concept of sub-dividing a large piece of property into smaller lots. The same concept can be very profitable in other areas.
|home | site map|