|Real Estate Information|
Sell Your California Home For Top Dollar
HOW TO SELL YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR
1. Make your home look like a model - even if it isn't. Hire a Realtor that offers the services of a professional decorator who will assist you in preparing your home for sale - using the existing items in your home.
2. Keep the thermostat set so that buyer's are comfortable. Imagine buyer's looking at several homes on a hot summer day, even if your home is perfect, when the buyer's are uncomfortable when viewing your home, they will not like it.
3. Lots of light. When you know your home is being shown, turn every light on, even on a sunny day. Open curtains (unless the view is unpleasant). When leaving for work, at a minimum, leave on the lights in the entry and the first several rooms that a buyer will naturally be drawn too. Have your windows professionally cleaned.
4. Open houses. Talk to your agent about the frequency and advisability of having open houses to the public.
5. Constant exposure. Your home won't sell unless buyers and their agents know about it. In order to sell for top dollar, your Realtor must repeatedly and regularly draw attention to your home. Depending on your customized marketing plan, this may include: open houses, broker's open houses, internet, email and a customized print campaign.
6. Aggressive Target Marketing. Who is the likely buyer of your home and where are they now? Your Realtor's customized marketing plan should include a plan on how to find this buyer.
7. Create Urgency. When a buyer feels the asking price is fair, and has a sufficient sense of urgency, he will often pay full price and in a heated seller's market it is common for homes to sell in a multiple counter offer situation, resulting in a selling price even higher than the asking. There are a variety of ways to create urgency and in some instances the "right marketing plan" can and will result in a full price (or higher) sale.
Phyllis Harb, a California native is a Realtor/Marketing Specialist at RE/Max Tri City in La Canada, California. RE/MAX Tri-City offers additional offices in La Crescenta, Glendale, Los Feliz and Pasadena. Harb has been assisting Los Angeles County home sellers and buyers since 1989 and additionally offers over 10 years experience in real estate lending. Harb has an award winning web site @ RealtorHarb.tk & may also be contacted at 818 790-7325.
Real Estate Marketing, Do You Use Direct Mail?
Prospecting for leads is by far the most difficult part of being a Realtor or small business professional. In fact, lead development is by far the most expensive and time consuming aspect of your job.
What To Expect In Closing Costs On A Home Purchase
Many are taking advantage of this year's low mortgage rates to purchase a home. Pent up with excitement, many families, who have scrimped and saved for a down-payment, jump for joy when the mortgage lender finally approves their application.
Selling Investment Houses: Psychology of Mirrors
Discover new interior Design Psychology strategies to increase your real estate profits. One technique, using mirrors as props for staging houses helps you sell your investment properties for more money, and fast.
Achieving Positive Cash Flow from Your Real Estate Investments
Even if you're counting on rising property values to eventually make a profit on an investment property, it's far more desirable to have a positive cash flow each month. If you're losing money on a property every month, it may not take long until your future profits will have been lost.
Real Estate Business
Starting real estate business is not that simple. Multiple aspects of stable business should be considered before you invest even 1$ in real estate.
High Profit Real Estate Investing--Make a Good Deal Every Time!
Knowing what a Good Deal is - Is the Key to Success in Real Estate.Dear Investor,Take this little survey: The most important key to Real Estate Success is:1.
Selling Houses: Flooring & Feelings
Buyers think they love Italian tile and other hard floor surfaces, but they actually feel happier when they're walking on softer surfaces such as padded carpeting and padded laminate. Even so, you'll want to give some serious thought to the floors in your home if you want to sell quickly, and for the highest profit.
Buying Property in Spain - How to Avoid Paying over the Odds
Spain has a lot to offer Northern Europeans and until recently there was a marked difference between the price in their home country and a similar Spanish property. However many buyers have found to their cost that they paid way over the odds.
Is It Wise to Take My Home Off the Market for the Holidays?
Let's say you've had your home on the market for many months without a sale. The holidays are drawing near.
How To Get The Best Rental Accommodation In The Area By Using Your Capital
My report is for you to use your power to negotiate, not only a reduced weekly cost of accommodation, but also to get the best accommodation available in the area in which you wish to live.Hello Colm Dillon here .
Sell your Property Faster
Learn how to sell your property faster and at the best possible price. Selling your property quickly and at the highest price is the target for everyone looking to move.
Timing Is Everything When It Comes To Buying Homes
The old adage that "timing is everything" especially applies to buying a new home. And trying to be at the right house at the right time and get it for the right price can be tricky.
So, You Wanna Buy Pre-Foreclosures?
So you wanna buy pre-foreclosures? or at the courthouse steps? So many people ask us about this. Here's our '30 second seminar' on it.
Appraisal vs. Market Value: How to Avoid Pitfalls in the Sale of Your Home
When you sell your home, appraisers use comps (comparable market sales) of local properties sold within the last six months to value your home. With today's rapidly rising seller's market, six-month-old information is ancient history.
Real Estate Investing - The First House Purchase
Real estate investing usually begins with the purchase of a house, rather than raw land or commercial property. The purchase of a relatively inexpensive house for rental or fix-up purpose is usually lower risk than any other type of real estate investment.
8 Essential Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector
Congratulations! You've decided to purchase a home. We all know that when purchasing a home, every detail is an important one.
Five Ps of Selling Houses
1. Planning:Know Your Target BuyersThink about your neighborhood and the buyers purchasing homes near your property.
Taxes When You Sell Your Home
What's the difference between death and taxes?Death doesn't change every time Congress meets. But taxes certainly did in 1997, and the Taxpayer Relief Act of that year made a dramatic difference in the tax liability of those who sell their own homes.
Dealing With Dual Real Estate Agents
Historically, real estate agents have represented the seller of a property. The seller, after all, is usually the one who pays their commission, and agents therefore have a fiduciary relationship with the seller.
The Costs of Transforming Your Home into a Buyers Dream House
Turning your house into the home of a buyer's dreams doesn't have to cost a great deal of money. In fact, armed with some paint and the determination to work hard, most home sellers usually need to invest only about $500 to spruce up their homes for a quick sale.
|home | site map|