|Real Estate Information|
10 "No Money Down" Ways to Buy Real Estate
Turn the Television on any Sunday morning and you'll find yourself in the middle of a "how to buy real estate" infomercial. Can you really buy a house with no down payment? Can you really make thousands or millions of dollars buying real estate. Of course the answer is "yes" and "no". The real question is, are you willing to pay anywhere from $500 to $5000 for the information, classes and hotline? Most important are you self disciplined enough to follow the program.
Before you spend money on these expensive programs, here are my top ten "no money down" ways to buy real estate. If you're self disciplined and willing to hear the word "no" many times before you get a "yes", then maybe you can buy a house without a down payment.
1. First is to check out the many new zero down programs now available from lenders. Especially if you're a fist time buyer. Also FHA and VA have loans that may not be zero down, but are very close.
2. Borrow money for the down payment - Borrow the money from family, friends or a business partner at a high interest rate or a percentage of the profit when the property is sold
3. Raise the price and lower the terms - Offer the seller more than he is asking provided he is willing to accept the down payment in the form of a note. If the seller is asking $150,000 with $15,000 down and willing to carry the balance of $135,000. Try offering $155,000 in the form of a promissory not instead of cash. The seller gets a little more money for the additional risk.
4. Borrow against a life insurance policy - Many life insurance policy's let you borrow against the policy for the purpose of investing in real estate or other investments.
5. Use other property as collateral - Create a note on existing property that you or a partner own and use it as the down payment for the property you are buying.
6. Home equity loan - Home equity loans are generally easy to qualify for as long as there is adequate equity in the property.
7. Seller refinance - Have the seller refinance the property, receiving the cash he needs from the proceeds of the new loan, the buyer gives the seller a note for the balance of the seller's equity.
8. Find an investor - There are many people who have money but no time. Their current profession keeps them too busy. Work out a deal where they put up the money and you split the profits when you sell.
9. Lease with option to purchase - Lease a property with the right to buy it at some future time. Provide for the rental payment to be credited towards the down payment if you decide to exercise your option.
10. Give them something they need - If the seller is planning to purchase something in the future that you own or can buy, use it as a trade. This can be anything such as furniture, boat or motor home.
About The Author
Richard Massey is a note broker with United Financial Resources and a real estate investor. You can get more information at unitedfinancialresources.tk or to read more articles go to unitedfinancialresources.tk/news.html
Real Estate Investors - Red Alert
How's the real estate marketing doing? Is the huge jump in home prices that is evident in some areas symptoms of a value bubble? Good questions, yes?Two things to keep in mind when surveying the market:1. All real estate is local, 2.
Expenses of Home Ownership
Hopefully all goes smoothly when you purchase your home. In your anxiousness to become an owner it may not have crossed your mind and no one tells you, your'e not done spending money on this transaction.
How to Get Financing after Filing Bankruptcy
If you're thinking about buying a home but have declared bankruptcy in the past, don't give up hope. There are still ways for you to be able to find a loan, even if your credit history is less than sterling.
Selling Your Home - What Can Go Wrong With Pricing and Loans
So, you're selling your home (house, townhouse, condo, apartment, land, lot, farm, ranch, etc.), what can go wrong? The sad fact is that a lot of things can go wrong.
Perhaps you'd like to take advantage of today's great buyer's market in housing but feel a little intimidated by everything that's involved.You know the routine: finding the right locale and the right house; negotiating an agreement; putting together a down payment; and selecting the best mortgage available.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agents play an essential, critical role in the process of buying and selling a home. You just simply cannot afford to work with an agent that does not exhibit top-scale professional values.
Where Does Your Real Estate Commission Fee Go - Why is The Commission so HIGH?
Many who have bought and sold properties through Realtors numerous times; even many real estate agents themselves, don't know where the commission money goes. After all, when a property sells for hundreds of thousands of dollars and the commission is tens of thousands of dollars, it seems like there is a terrific amount of money charged as commission -- and there is.
Foreclosure under a mortgage requires a court ordered sale conducted by the sheriff or other court-appointed official. Foreclosure process is called judicial foreclosure.
Property Investors, Scrub Your Thoughts and Start Again - Brazil, Brazil, Brazil!
Brazil Property - FortalezaThe PlaceWhat to do in a place like this - You can swim, surf, dive, sail, golf, play ball, ride, explore, bargain hunt, sight see, explore, drive a dune buggy for 100 miles in any direction, or take a jeep up a steep mountain trail. You can explore environmental preserves, or just swing in a hammock and do nothing at all.
Investing In Commercial Property
Investing in commercial property is well beyond the financial means of most people. Few can afford the large sums of money involved in buying commercial real estate.
Property in Northern Spain
If you're looking for the 'real' Spain where the culture, customs and the traditional Spanish lifestyle have been preserved - a Spain long ago lost and forgotten along the Costa del Sol - consider Northern Spain.Northern Spain has always been a popular holiday destination for southern Spanish tourists, but until relatively recently it was largely unexplored and undiscovered by foreign tourists and those expatriates seeking a new home overseas.
Is Housing and Real Estate Bubble Hype Irrational Exuberance?
Not so, says the author of this article and four real estate books including the recent "1001 Tips for Buying and Selling a Home". The upside of the hype is for real estate consumers and investors.
Buyers Closing Cost
Buyers, borrower, closing costs can be divided into two categories. Nonrecurring closing cost and recurring closing cost.
Real Estate Investors Kick Away $1,000
Those new to real estate investing often fail to take action because they don't have much cash. The truth is that the very best investors got their start when they had little or no money.
What's Your Style? A Guide to America's Most Common Home Styles
Styles of houses vary across the country. From the New England Cape Cod to the Victorians of San Francisco, the choices are almost endless.
Is An Old Home for You? - The Pros
If you prefer a home that is unique and has character, you probably are giving some thought to buying an older home. Before buying, it's a good idea to carefully evaluate the pros and cons of owning the home.
Selling A Home - What Attachments Stay or Go?
The home selling and buying process can be confusing. This is especially true when it is a FSBO (for sale by owner) operation.
Real Estate Investing - The Dream House Effect
Several years ago I developed a philosophy in renovating houses which resulted in a finished product that I call a "Dream House" or "Doll House."How many houses on the market today look very ordinary and less than perfect? How many look "Plain Jane?" What is the difference between these "average" houses and the house on the block that is strikingly different at even the distance of a windshield view?The pronounced difference in the outstanding property offered for sale might be brilliant new lawn grass.
How to Make Money in Real Estate Without Doing the Scrunch Work
If you don't have the time to invest working on fixers or if your tired of working on fixers to make money investing in real estate, try this method.Many real estate investors make thousands of dollars on brand new homes with little work.
Where is Florida Investment Property
Florida Investment Property - Why Investing is a Wise Decision There are many reasons to purchase investment property in Florida, the foremost being value appreciation. Property values generally rise while debt decreases; making real estate purchases a good investment.
|home | site map|