|Real Estate Information|
Dont Sell Your House--Ever!
Keeping your existing house when you buy a new one could be THE most profitable financial decision you could make. Consider the following:
1. Second stream of income: When you move to another place and keep your current house as a rental, this gives you an extra stream of income.
2. Pay less tax: Your rental property produces business income. When you have a business, you are entitled to tax write-offs. This could save you a lot of money that you would normally pay to CCRA (Revenue Canada).
3. Fast wealth: Tenants will pay off your mortgage in a rental property. Your net-worth will grow without you having to save out of your own income. When you have one or more tenants there is a team effort in building your wealth, fast!
4. Bargain priced: You will never again be able to buy the same type of property for the amount you paid for it originally. The value of all the other houses have gone up along with yours. You already own what an investor would consider a bargain in the current market.
5. High rate of return: The rent you can charge for your house is based on the current market. Rents have gone up but the cost of your house is still what you originally paid for it. You are getting a higher return on investment. In the current market you would have to spend a lot more to get the same rental income.
6. Guaranteed income: If you are willing to make some small changes to your house so it meets the standards required for disabled people, you will have a long list of potential tenants waiting for you. In many cases, some government agency will be paying their rent. You will get a good, stable, low-maintenance tenant. You will also be helping someone in need. If you need money for the renovations, you can re-finance as much as 90% to 100% of the market value of your house. Government grants may also be available.
7. Increased tax write-offs: In most cases, you can write off the interest paid on the mortgage of a rental property. If you keep the mortgage as high as possible, you maximize the tax write-offs.
8. Pay off your own home faster: Keep the mortgage on the rental property as high as possible by re-financing to the max as the value goes up. Use that equity to pay off the home you live in, faster.
9. Tax-free retirement income: After your house is paid off quickly by using the equity in the rental property, you may be able to use the refinanced cash as a tax-free retirement income. Borrowed money may or may not be taxable. Check with your accountant.
10. Gain freedom from the slavery of a J.O.B.: It takes far less time to maintain rental properties than the amount of time you would spend in a job. If you build up your portfolio of rental properties to 5 or 10 and pay them off (or keep refinancing), you will have as much or more income than your present job. You can be your own boss, work only a few hours, spend time with your family, and really enjoy your life.
These strategies will not work for everyone. Before you implement your plans, check with an accountant, lawyer, mortgage broker or other professional. You may need to work with someone. Use your children, parents, brothers, sisters, good friends as a co-signer or co-investor. Grow wealthy together, with the people you love.
To qualify for the lowest mortgage rate in Canada, go to mortgage-rate-canada.tk and click on Canadian "Mortgage Calculators". Check out the "Pre-Approvals" and "Credit Problems" pages to get the banker's perspective on your credit profile.
For ideas on how to set up a reliable monthly income from rental properties when you have very little time or money go to: netman-ecommerce-guru.tk/rental-strategies
About The Author
Get the inside scoop on what it takes to qualify for the lowest mortgage rates in Canada - (mortgage-rate-canada.tk). For personal service apply online.
Spain Excellent Choice for British SIPP Investors
Second homes in favourite holiday destinations such as Spain are likely to be top of the shopping list when the pension rules change April 6th 2006, allowing individuals to invest in residential property through Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs).Research shows that Spain's mature market makes an excellent choice for SIPP investors, with capital growth still high and forecast to grow at 10% a year for the next five years at least.
Choosing a Realtor
Purchasing a property, either as an investor or as a prospective homeowner can be one of the most exhilarating and frightening experiences of your life. In both situations it is imperative that you find just the right property at the right price.
Real Estate Investing Requires Education
I really believe in getting an education in real estate investing, especially before launching a real estate investing career. I have been investing in real estate for 25 years, but I still spend thousands of dollars each year to learn more about real estate investing.
Investing in Real Estate Profitably: Financing Options for Purchase of Rental Houses, Part 1.
This is not an article about tricks for 100% (no money down) financing. Even if you do take advantage of various no money down strategies from time to time, these strategies are not generally applicable when you begin investing systematically in multiple rental homes with the goal of making significant rental income.
If You Move Yourself
You'll want to take some items in your own car when you move, and that's true whether you're hiring a mover or doing the job on your own. You'll hand-carry jewelry, medications, house plants, pets and a suitcase for each family member.
Sell Your Income Property For More
Selling income property isn't like selling a house. You can paint a house, and get a little more because it looks nice.
Do I Need A Real Estate Survey?
Getting a survey before you close on any real estate is very important.Some people actually buy real estate without having a survey done.
Does Staging Work?
Staging can involve minimal effort on the part of a seller. Merely rearranging furniture can show a house off to advantage.
Subdividing - But NOT Land!
Many people are familiar with the concept of sub-dividing a large piece of property into smaller lots. The same concept can be very profitable in other areas.
How to Find and Buy a Bargain House with Little or No-Money Down
Real estate investors know how to make money buying distressed houses. Investors recognize that bargain houses offer the best way to make a return quickly.
Home Selling: Making It Easy On Yourself!
It's a dream for many to buy and take ownership of a home. It's something one aspires for in their lifetime.
Kings Bay, Saint Marys and Kingsland Georgia Real Estate - Mortgage Lenders
When looking for a home, it is important to first get pre-qualified with a mortgage company before you search for a home. This is the first step in making buying a home a no-nonsense experience.
How to Sell Your House by Lease Options
Many people buy a house then have to move within a few years, due to divorce, relocation or financial difficulties. Without any equity though, it can be nearly impossible to find buyers and you still have realtor fees to contend with.
Ten Steps for Becoming a Successful Real Estate Investor
The secret to success in real estate investment is finding bargain properties that you can "flip" quickly for a profit. Here are a few ideas for becoming a successful investor:1) Obtain sound advice from investors who are already successful.
Commercial Real Estate: Assessing The Unique Features Of Commercial Real Estate Parcels
As commercial real estate development progresses into the 21st century, many of the principles upon which the market was founded remain the same. Whether you are a property owner, developer, or commercial real estate agent, identifying and marketing the unique features of your commercial property will maximize the attractiveness of the site to prospective buyers or tenants.
Property in Northern Spain
If you're looking for the 'real' Spain where the culture, customs and the traditional Spanish lifestyle have been preserved - a Spain long ago lost and forgotten along the Costa del Sol - consider Northern Spain.Northern Spain has always been a popular holiday destination for southern Spanish tourists, but until relatively recently it was largely unexplored and undiscovered by foreign tourists and those expatriates seeking a new home overseas.
Appraisal or Home Inspection?
People sometimes confuse a home inspection and an appraisal when they are in the process of buying a home.Most mortgage applications involve an appraisal, which can be a physical inspection of the property plus a written analysis of similar homes that have recently sold in the area.
One Stop Shop for Buy to Let
As the buy to let market continues to go from strength to strength, a unique selling opportunity has been created for landlords looking to dispose of both residential and commercial buy to let property with the ability for transactions to take place directly between landlords.Set up by experienced property investors with an acute understanding of all aspects involved in buying and selling of investment property.
3 Tips to Help You Sell Your Timeshare - For More
The values of timeshares are constantly changing. There are numerous timeshare-selling companies arriving every day.
Buying A Holiday Home in Rural Ireland
Ireland has recently witnessed an upsurge in the number of investors buying holiday homes in some of the country's most scenic areas. With stars like Jeremy Irons and Daniel Day-Lewis popping up in the quaint villages of West Cork, prices in many of these areas are at a premium.
|home | site map|